CTO in a fast-growing startup
Do you want to lead the development behind one of the biggest motorcycle apps in the world? Do you like to develop user-friendly and scalable solutions, work with new technologies and want to develop your own leadership?
This is a chance to join a scale-up early on and take a leading role in bringing the company forward.
Detecht is now looking for a CTO who will lead our development team, becoming the obvious choice for motorcyclists and at the same time help saving lives. Does this sound interesting? Apply now by emailing email@example.com
Detecht is on its way to becoming the market-leading app for motorcyclists. We offer a complete mobile application that combines safety, motorcycle-specific GPS navigation and a global social community!
We have over 200,000 users in over 150 countries and are growing rapidly. Our vision is to become the largest app for everyone who shares our love of technology, safety and motorcycles.
To turn our vision into a reality, we need to strengthen our development team and continue working with our platforms. If you want a chance for great personal development, lead our development team and be part of an exciting growth journey, Detecht is the right place for you!
About the job
As the CTO for Detecht, you will take a leading role in our development team and work hands-on with our application. Here you will be responsible for everything from how we design and develop scalable backend systems to how we achieve the best possible user experience for millions of motorcyclists. Are you ready for a challenging growth journey where you will contribute with your experiences and problem-solving ability to an open, curious and driven product team?
In the role you will…
- Develop first-class user experiences for Detecht’s users
- Build scalable and highly efficient backend solutions in Firebase and NodeJS
- Lead our product team and build new and further develop existing features
- Be a part of planning our technical roadmap and set the structure for how we can keep developing and become better as a team and company.
The role is perfect for you who…
- Have experience in mobile development (Swift or Kotlin)
- Have relevant education or equivalent work experience (eg Computer Science, Software Engineering etc.)
- Values design and user-friendliness
- Wants to influence millions of motorcyclists and their driving experience
- Likes problem solving, knowledge sharing and wants to lead teams
It is meritorious if you also…
- Are familiar with Firebase and databases
- Have worked with serverless infrastructure
- Have relevant experience from previous Startup / Scaleup
- Are interested in creating new solutions and functions with the help of machine learning
- A wonderful work environment with an office in central Gothenburg, possible to work on remote to some extent
- Great opportunities to influence technology choices, long-term roadmaps and strategic decisions
- Opportunity to join an exciting growth journey
- Competitive salary, option program and flexible working hours
Primary technology stack
Sounds interesting? Please apply if you think you are the one we are looking for even if you do not meet all the requirements above.